Snug Shack’s Messenger Giveaway Terms
Last updated 11/06/2019
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up on Snug Shack’s Facebook messenger and who are over 18 years of age. The Campaign is open to all UK residents, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GrowthRocks, Viral-loops and Snug Shack , its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Snug Shack as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 20th June 2019 and ends on 10th July 2019. All online entries must be received by 11.59pm on 10th July 2019
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by signing up on Snug Shack’s Facebook messenger. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Snug Shack. The system manages double bookings automatically, but in any case you may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Snug Shack. The above applies also in cases that You will try to take advantage of people you refer by using your referral code to promote the contest. It indeed results into getting the referee emails but actually the referees have no chance to win as they will all use your referral code and they will only assist you to win.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following Prizes:
* Prize 1- Snug Shack Sofa retail price £899
* Prize 2 Wireless phone charger retail price £20
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Snug Shack. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Snug Shack to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The more people you refer to join the campaign, the more chances you have to win by ranking higher up in the leader board.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be resulted in real-time by the time that the contest will be finished, under the supervision of Snug Shack. The winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following appointment of Winner(s). Snug Shack shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SNUG SHACK‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway, You understand and agree that Snug Shack, anyone acting on behalf of Snug Shack, and Snug Shack’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Snug Shack reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Snug Shack’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Snug Shack may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Snug Shack. Snug Shack reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Snug Shack has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Snug Shack reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Snug Shack and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Snug Shack in the United Kingdom, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. The Campaign hosted by Snug Shack is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Reddit or other social networks that are used to share the participations.